Adoption Workshop





 Merry Christmas!!... I mean...Happy May Day!!.. Wait...what??  As I type this I have a beautiful view out my patio door window of a white winter wonderland.  The only thing is, only 48 hours earlier my kids and I were out on the deck enjoying the sunshine as they tested out their new kiddie pool.  This short taste of summer has been awesome.  People kept telling me...."you will love it when you can go outside with the kids without all the coats, boots, and winter attire."  I had no idea just how right they were.  I have a feeling Paul and I will have a new appreciation for summer this year. Last weekend we went on our first family picnic to the park, walked through Menards yet again to eye up the play sets (speaking of which anyone have a play center slide or kids patio table they want to sell?....), and as mentioned previously, broke out the pool. 

As cute as my husband is, I can't wait to show you pictures of the KIDS at the park.... Speaking of which, please keep praying for the logistics of the adoption to cooperate so we can finalize in August.


The main reason I am posting today is to let you all know about an awesome adoption workshop that is coming up.   If you have ever wondered what adoption could look like for your family this would be a great workshop to attend!  Paul and I attended last year and found it to be very helpful and was filled with a ton of great and practical information.  It is called "If You Were Mine" and is Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 8:30-3:30 at Jacob's Well Church.   We'd highly recommend checking it out! Be sure to  RSVP to mcintoshmommy@gmail.com and check out the flyer below!



Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this! I get so giddy thinking about people's hearts being pulled toward adoption! Without it my family wouldn't exist the way it is!!

    Can't wait to see pics of kiddos either! Though I have spotted them from a distance at church and the mall :) {creepy stalker} lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts