We'd Like To Introduce You To Our Kids

This blog is called "Adopting Our Kids" and this afternoon we did just that.  We have officially adopted our beautiful children.  Introducing...

Ava Grace Behnke

Age: 4
Favorite Toys:  Stuffed Animals and Blankets
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: What doesn't this girl love to eat?
Common Saying: "Right Mom?" after every single statement.
Funny Story: First time using a public restroom with Mommy.  While on the toilet, she proceeded to ask Mom at the top of her lungs, "Should I push my penis down?"  I suppose she picked up that technique observing her brother's potty training.
Sweetest Moment: "I love my mommy and daddy."

Abby Anna Behnke

Age: 3
Favorite Toys: Babies and Baby Stroller
Favorite Color:  Purple
Favorite Food:  Ice Cream
Common Saying: "I'm Amazing!" "I'm a Superstar!"
Funny Story:  For some reason, every time she puts on a pair of sunglasses she turns into a dinosaur and goes around roaring at the top of her lungs. 
Sweetest Moment: "Hold me forever. You're my family."

Ethan Joshua Behnke

Age: 3
Favorite Toys: Cars, Trains and Trucks
Favorite Color: Orange or Blue
Favorite Food: Guacamole and Chips
Common Saying: "Can I fart on you?"
Funny Story:  At first we started calling him "Ethan Boy".  Now, he is convinced that his real name is Ethan Joshua "Boy" Behnke and he'll proudly proclaim it if you ask him.
Sweetest Moment: "I want a hug and kiss." Then he proceeds to hug and kiss, not our faces but our legs.

And while we're at it, here are a few more.




But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir. (Galatians 4:4-7)

Special thanks to Molly Bailey Photography for the beautiful pictures.

Comments

  1. Great looking kids. Family pics are good to! Mark and Pam Schaad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of joy for you all!! Congratulations! What an amazing beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story touched my heart. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Such a beautiful family! So happy to see God provide for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic! I loved "meeting" your kiddos via this post and have just enjoyed each and every other post that y'all have given us through your journey up to this point.

    Secretly, I want to be your kiddo also, just so you can have two sons ready and willing to fart on you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! We are proud of you Paul & Nicole. What wonderful parents, what a wonderful blessing from the Lord. Thank you for our beautiful grandchildren! Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Warren love you Ava, Abby, & Ethan. Bless the Lord oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His Holy name. Singing our praises daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!! God really does answer prayers. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. UNBELIEVABLE!! Thank you for sharing your journey as well! It could have only been orchestrated by God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. :) Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful family!! I don't even know you guys and I'm teary. Congratulations on finalizing the dream for you all. And may God be with you on the rest of the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise God!! I have been praying for you for a long time. This is a beautiful story and a testimony of God's love for you and those children.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I love the photo of Ethan duct taped to the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts